650 Fairfield Lane - Louisville, CO 80027
Exquisitely updated 2-story rustic contemporary home located in the highly coveted Coal Creek Ranch neighborhood. No detail was overlooked during this renovation, completely embodying traditional elements and every modern amenity and luxury finish imaginable. Walk through the front door into a gorgeous, open foyer featuring custom iron stair railing designed by the homeowner and made by Quality Metal Fabricators. You can't help but to take in the grandeur of the space, only to have the eye met with the magnificent Shaw Castle Combe Oak floors that run throughout the main level. The kitchen was designed custom with Caruso cabinets, Sigma faucet, limestone and Spekva butcher block countertops, Sub Zero fridge and wine fridge, Wolf gas range, Asko dishwasher, Rohl farmhouse sink and travertine limestone flooring. Step onto the expansive deck from the breakfast room and enjoy all outdoor living has to offer in a serene setting. Built-in gas grill with granite countertops and TREX decking with two seating/dining spaces open to your beautifully manicured back lawn and views of the golf course. In the living areas, you can enjoy one of two custom gas fireplaces designed by Distinctive Mantel Designs in Denver. The owner's suite includes a massive walk-in closet finished with California Custom Closets and an en suite 5-piece bath featuring Carrara marble countertops, dual sinks, NuHeat heated flooring, a Steamist walk-in steam shower and a Koehler soaking tub. The basement was fully renovated in 2017 and is pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound. The basement bathroom has been perfectly modernized with a floating concrete counter and sink and penny tile surround stand-up frameless shower. All solid hardwood doors throughout, Toto toilets, tinted windows and Plantation shutters plus it's hard-wired with a Safe Systems alarm serviced by Xfinity. Highly sought after neighborhood and exceptional school district. This home is truly one-of-a-kind and is not to be missed.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Kimberly Moorhead
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Wanderflower & Company
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Breakfast Nook,Built-in Features,Butcher Counters,Entrance Foyer,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Limestone Counters,Marble Counters,Master Suite,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Solid Surface Counters,Sound System,Utility Sink
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 2
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Window Coverings,Window Treatments
Baths Half: 1
Year Built: 1990
Views: Golf Course
Garage Type: Asphalt,Dry Walled,Finished,Insulated,Lift,Lighted,Oversized
Garage Spaces: 3
Locale: Coal Creek Ranch
HOA Fee: $600
Elementary School: Monarch K-8
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Radon Detector,Security System,Smoke Detector(s),Video Doorbell
Middle School: Monarch K-8
High School: Monarch
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.