4613 33rd Avenue - Denver, CO 80212
This one-of-a-kind home located in West Highlands offers the perfect blend of historic charm and modern amenities. Situated on a huge lot with lush landscaping and large deck, you'll have endless options for entertaining or just enjoying the quiet privacy this sanctuary has to offer. Updated professional kitchen features Blue Star Range/Oven, Bosch Dishwasher, Electrolux Refrigerator and quartz countertops. Upgraded electrical, with new roof, windows and oversized two car garage. Less than a block to large, family-friendly Pferdesteller Park. Experience all the urban amenities of Tennyson Street and Highlands Square, including local coffee shops, artisan food stores, and some of the best restaurants in the city! Walk to Sprouts or Natural Grocers and then head for a jog around Sloan's Lake. This home is the perfect urban oasis located in the heart of it all.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Jeff Hebeler
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Kitchen Island,Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Interior Features: Window Coverings
Baths Half: 0
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Cottage Hill
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Edison
Inclusions: Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Skinner
High School: North
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.